KXStudio : Documentation
NOTE: Parts of this website are currently being rewritten, some links might not work at the moment.
If you're looking for help regarding an Ubuntu feature, please search within the
For general Linux Audio help, use the LinuxMusicians Forums or LinuxAudio Mailing List.
You can also use IRC on irc.freenode.net (or .com) server, channel #kxstudio, #opensourcemusicians or both.
Please note that documentation for KXStudio is a work in progress, if you need some information not available here, you can try:
Some useful topics:
KXStudio 14.04.2 Release
- KXStudio and Free Software
- Downloading, booting and running KXStudio 'live'
- Installing KXStudio
- Package Management
- Installing non-free video drivers
- Included and recommended apps
- Linux Audio Overview
- ALSA and KXStudio
- An introduction to Cadence
- JACK Configuration
- Creating a simple LADISH studio using Claudia
- Latency compensation and xrun reduction tips
- WineASIO and REAPER
- Useful Links And Getting Help
(The manual is being written by Dan MacDonald with the assistance of Aaron Wolf, falkTX and the LinuxMusicians community).